Dandarah - Blown Glass Ornament - Snow Flake: Red
Add a hint of beauty with these unique handmade blown glass ornaments; as home décor, Christmas decoration, and much more. Artfully created by skilled glass blowers in the heart of old Cairo, Egypt. The art of glass blowing began in Egypt at least in the 3rd Century A.D. based on a poem written on papyrus that describes the technique.
- Dandarah’s blown glass products are designed to be functional, while preserving the artisans’ traditional techniques.
- Fair trade
- Decorated by hand. Hand painted with gold
- Pyrex glass
- Approx. 10 cm x 10 cm / 4" x 4"
- Due to the nature of hand-blown glass size may vary slightly from one piece to another
- Handcrafted in Egypt
- Fulfillment and shipment from Canada